Call for Posters
We are now accepting poster/demo submissions for the ICCP 2016 conference at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. Whereas ICCP papers must describe original research, the posters and demos give an opportunity to showcase previously published or yet-to-be published work to a larger community.
Submissions should be emailed to (see details below):
Call for Posters/Demos
Unique to ICCP is that we bring together researchers and practitioners from the multiple fields that computational photography intersects: computational imaging, computer graphics, computer vision, optics, art, and design. We therefore invite you to present your work to this broad audience during the ICCP posters session. Specifically, we seek posters presenting:
- Recent research on computational photography previously published in another venue. This is your chance to present your work to the full computational photography audience!
- Late-breaking technical results and research, including, but not limited to, progress in computational algorithms, optical system design, and innovative applications. In addition to posters, we also welcome:
- Demos of working computational photography prototypes and tools software platform and/or imaging instrumentation utilizing computational photography techniques, including both research and commercial systems.
- Artwork and visual designs that relate to or utilize computational photography or video. Mediums include, but are not limited to, photographs, videos, multimedia presentations, and installations.
Proposal submission deadline: April 8, 2016 (8:00 pm PST)
Proposal acceptance notification: April 13, 2016
Please send submissions by email directly to: email@example.com
Submissions should include one or more paragraphs describing the proposed poster/demo/artwork, as well as author names and affiliations. We strongly encourage you to submit supporting materials, such as published papers, images or other media, videos, demos, and websites describing the work. Attachments under 5 MB are accepted. Otherwise, please provide a URL, or use an attachment delivery service like DropBox or YouSendIt.
Accepted posters preparations guidelines:
- Posters must be no larger than 36″ x 48″.
- There will be two 2 hour poster sessions and all poster presenters can present in both sessions.
Laura Waller and Mohit Gupta
Call for Papers
Submit Papers Here https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICCP2016/
ICCP 2016 seeks high quality submissions in all areas related to computational photography. We welcome all submissions that introduce new ideas to the field including, but not limited to, those in the following areas:
- Computational cameras
- Computational illumination
- Computational optics (wavefront coding, compressive optical sensing, digital holography, …)
- High-performance imaging (high-speed, hyper-spectral, high-dynamic range, thermal, confocal, …).
- Multiple images and camera arrays
- Sensor and illumination hardware
- Scientific imaging and videography
- Advanced image processing
- Organizing and exploiting photo/video collections
Paper Decisions: February 12, 2016